This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


If you have Coronavirus symptoms or are living with someone who has, you are advised to self isolate for 7 or 14 days respectively. Please visit to obtain an isolation notice for your employer. You do not need to contact the practice.




Do you have hearing difficulties and have difficulty using the telephone?

We have a mobile text facility that patients with hearing difficulty can use to contact the surgery. If you are interested in using this service please contact 01539 722660 and we will be happy to discuss this service with you.

We can also arrange for British Sign translation service during your consultation if needed.

NHS 111

People with communication difficulties or impaired hearing are able use the NHS 111

service via a textphone by calling 18001 111.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website